Friday, April 2, 2010

Daily Horoscope

My horoscope for April 3rd that's tomorrow from http://horoscopes.jpastrology.co.uk/:

Aries:
Mercury, planet of communication and smart thinking, moves into your income sector today, just 2 days behind Venus, planet of desire and money. He's closed the gap considerably, making this the day when heart and mind once again move onto the same page, this time focused on your income and earnings potential. While Venus will leave in just 3 weeks time, Mercury is making this a long term cause, staying here for the next 2 months.

Quite fitting as I have been putting off depositing my pay in the bank, and "forgot" to do it today as well...will have to be tomorrow. I'm happy to focus on my earnings potential! And increase it!

I've been creating some beautiful jewelry pieces, building up a collection, and will be posting online for sale very soon. Here are just a few items to admire: